Bathroom Storage Ideas
Your bathroom can’t be your personal oasis if you can’t find anything. No one wants to take a relaxing bath amongst clutter, that’s for sure! Keep things organized and pretty with these bathroom storage ideas. They’re easy enough for anyone to install, but also budget friendly!
1. Use everyday items. Display toilet paper or towels in wire baskets that can double as decorations.
2. Hide toiletries. Use wicker baskets on shelves to store towels and toiletries.
3. Find makeup quick. Separate and find makeup easily, with drawer organizers.
4. Reuse, reduce and recycle. Glass jars or clear containers can organize soap, bath salts, or cotton balls. Use chalkboard labels to easily identify everyday items.
5. Use vertical space. Over-the-toilet shelves are a great way to keep things off the ground.
6. Open up a wall. Find unused wall space to create an in-wall shelf between studs for more storage.
7. The clearer, the better. Store make-up or medicine in bins with clear drawers for easy access.
8. Drain the water. Plastic storage totes with holes are a great way to store toddler toys in the bathtub. Grab a few water-proof command strip hooks, and you can even store then along the tub wall for even more organization!
9. Hook up the heat. Command hooks inside your bathroom vanity can hold all of your hot tools.
10. Keep it off the ground. Take a plain open wall in your bathroom and install multiple hooks to hold towels. They’ll double as decoration and give you a place to dry towels, other than a pile on the floor where kids tend to leave them.